Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Five12 > Five12 News

Old 04-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Administrator

Default Numerology 2.3.1 Beta 1

A few fixes and updates. More on the way...

http://www.five12.com/Numerology-2.3.1b1.dmg

FYI: I have not yet tested the AC encoding support discussed below with a synth yet -- the algorithm is based on discussions w/ Os of ExpertSleepers and comparison with his AC Encoder plugin. If you have the correct cabling to test the AC output, I'll certainly be curious to know how it works.

Numerology 2.3.1b1 Release Notes:

- SilentWay Voice Controller : Numerology 2 now supports a built-in AC encoding option for this plugin. When you look in the module library, you will see two instances of this plugin, one for DC operation, and one for AC operation. If you chose the AC option, you will also get to select the min/max value for the output, as well as the polarity of each output pair.

- Fixed a bug related to routing CV signals to either Silent Way Voice Controller or Volta.

- PolyNote: fixed a bug where the per-step mute buttons were not working properly in legato mode.

- Rack : fixed a bug where after moving a stack, sequencers would not animate properly when running.

- Mixer: Fixed a bug where the on/off btn for a stack would not update properly on the mixer channel after loading a project.

- MIDI Filter : This module now has channel-based filter on input. If "MIDI Ch In" is set to "Omni", it will pass all messages. If it is set to a specific channel, then only MIDI input on that channel will be passed.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
A few fixes and updates. More on the way...

http://www.five12.com/Numerology-2.3.1b1.dmg

FYI: I have not yet tested the AC encoding support discussed below with a synth yet -- the algorithm is based on discussions w/ Os of ExpertSleepers and comparison with his AC Encoder plugin. If you have the correct cabling to test the AC output, I'll certainly be curious to know how it works.

t.
I've this configuration ,i use a little module not the cable but the schematics it's the same so I haved do some fast test :
all seems works well but in the weekend i'll go more in deep into this.
DSI Mopho,Electribe Er-1 - Korg M3R - Korg wavestation A/D - Roland R8 Mk II - Korg A2 -Korg DSS1 - Korg Padkontrol - BCR 2000 - Novation Nocturne - some A100 modules- Numerology - Ableton live 6- Reaktor

http://www.quartzvisuals.com
http://dennisippolito.it
Old 08-30-2010, 01:27 AM
Numerologist

Default AC Encoder, not.

I have need of the AC Encoder, so far the unit doesn't work for me at all.
Works fine in Logic, when I use the Numerology plugin with the built-in AC Encoder, it's not calibrating at all. If I load a saved cal file, doesn't track at all. Sometimes doesn't even change pitch.
I'm using a Tascam FW-1884 and the ES-1 module.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffman View Post
I have need of the AC Encoder, so far the unit doesn't work for me at all.
Works fine in Logic, when I use the Numerology plugin with the built-in AC Encoder, it's not calibrating at all. If I load a saved cal file, doesn't track at all. Sometimes doesn't even change pitch.
I'm using a Tascam FW-1884 and the ES-1 module.
I'll check it on Thursday, I won't have access to my modular until then...

Jim
Old 08-30-2010, 09:44 PM
Numerologist

I can't comment on the AC Encoder but I haven't seen any issues with the other Silent Way plugins in the 2.3 betas.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Numerologist

Default Any news on AC Encoder

Jim,
Have you been back to the modular yet? Be glad to test if you have any suggestions. I'm somewhat stuck.

cliffman
Old 09-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffman View Post
Jim,
Have you been back to the modular yet? Be glad to test if you have any suggestions. I'm somewhat stuck.

cliffman
I'll be working on it a bit today, but my schedule is pretty nuts all week so I can't say exactly when I'll have something to test. Keep pinging me...

FYI: I'm building a "CV to Audio" module for N3 Pro -- it will also have an AC encoding option...

Jim