Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum


Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Third Party > Controllers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-22-2014, 10:57 AM
underscorefunk underscorefunk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4
Default Launchpad removing notes doesn't remove gate

In numerology 4 I've noticed that removing a note from a sequencer (in my case the mononote) leaves the gate up which makes a pitch still sound. This seems very unintuitive to me. Is this a bug or the intended functionality? Is there a workaround? It's really awkward to have to drop down to the gate page every time I want to change a melody.

I've also noticed that the random chance page doesn't paginate. The values stay the same and the left right arrows don't go to steps 9-16+ if the sequence is longer than 8.

I figured I'd check first to see if these should be submitted as bugs or not.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-22-2014, 01:04 PM
jim jim is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 4,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscorefunk View Post
In numerology 4 I've noticed that removing a note from a sequencer (in my case the mononote) leaves the gate up which makes a pitch still sound. This seems very unintuitive to me. Is this a bug or the intended functionality? Is there a workaround? It's really awkward to have to drop down to the gate page every time I want to change a melody.
I haven't seen that behavior -- the MonoNote should mute any step that you 'turn off' on the edit page. It doesn't change the gate though -- to preserve the gate value, it just mutes. The next time it happens for you, email me a copy of the project, and list which module & step you thought should be muted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscorefunk View Post
I've also noticed that the random chance page doesn't paginate. The values stay the same and the left right arrows don't go to steps 9-16+ if the sequence is longer than 8.
That one I know about - it's on a list with a bunch of other launchpad tweaks...

Cheers,
Jim
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-22-2014, 01:08 PM
jim jim is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 4,555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
I haven't seen that behavior -- the MonoNote should mute any step that you 'turn off' on the edit page. It doesn't change the gate though -- to preserve the gate value, it just mutes. The next time it happens for you, email me a copy of the project, and list which module & step you thought should be muted.
Scratch that -- Just replicated... New build coming shortly...

Jim
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-22-2014, 04:16 PM
underscorefunk underscorefunk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4
Default Best customer service ever

Jim, you're the best! Thanks for the super quick reply, prompt action, and all around awesomeness!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
launchpad, mononote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.