Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > General Questions

Old 10-08-2017, 06:03 AM

Post Which Launchpad!

That question of WHICH one .... The Pro or the Mini? Features vs portability? Velocity and pressure vs neither of those (on the Mini?) .. For those of you who are using LP with Numerology, what do you recommend? Jim, other than the fact that they all work(!!!!) what do you suggest?? ! (Thanx in advance!!)
Old 10-09-2017, 03:07 PM

Ooo, interesting question!

I'm wondering as well, is there any (current or planned) support for stack/preset colors with launchpad or others? (e.g. where the preset color is shown on the grid)
Possibly some way to build that in to a Lemur template?

I've been using LP Mini's bc I prefer the smaller footprint, but color preset navigation might push the needle...
Old 10-25-2017, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by printer1 View Post
That question of WHICH one .... The Pro or the Mini? Features vs portability? Velocity and pressure vs neither of those (on the Mini?) .. For those of you who are using LP with Numerology, what do you recommend? Jim, other than the fact that they all work(!!!!) what do you suggest?? ! (Thanx in advance!!)
They all work about the same, so I'm not picky there. I definitely like using two a at time, but it really helps if those two are of the same type.

Jim
Old 10-25-2017, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nreeves View Post
Ooo, interesting question!

I'm wondering as well, is there any (current or planned) support for stack/preset colors with launchpad or others? (e.g. where the preset color is shown on the grid)
Possibly some way to build that in to a Lemur template?

I've been using LP Mini's bc I prefer the smaller footprint, but color preset navigation might push the needle...
That might be interesting, but it would be tricky to get a match between an LED and the computer screen.

Jim

Tags
launchpad, mini, pro