Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > General Questions

Old 12-13-2008, 06:51 PM

Default Saving Stacks

I can see the import stacks but how can you save them? Am I missing anything, hmmm....

thanks
Old 12-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniSpeck View Post
I can see the import stacks but how can you save them? Am I missing anything, hmmm....
There's no separate stack export yet. If you want to build a stack library, I currently recommend that you build a project (or set of projects) that just contains imported stacks you plan to reuse in new projects.

I have some plans to 'significant expand' the options for stack import/export later on...

Cheers,
Jim
Old 12-13-2008, 11:37 PM

For a while that somethings on my mind about the stacks... just an idea/suggestion...and not new...

The idea is simple, adding a 3rd tab after Module Lib and Presets where you could just drag n' drop the stack. It would store all the information into 1 contained file for easy sharing over the web. In the browser, it would be nice to add, move, delete and rename folders and the stacks for easy management. And the same to Modules.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:07 PM
Administrator

Good points, I'll definitely keep those in mind. The goal is indeed to allow you to build your own libraries of stacks and modules that would be visible in the browser.

I also want to add 'direct loading' of module files into modules... Just a bit longer until I can "put the stamp" on 2.0, and then keep moving forward...

Cheers,
Jim