Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Five12 > Five12 News

Old 07-13-2010, 01:30 PM

BTW - Really digging the UI tweeks. I know that can sometimes be difficult to pull off well!
Old 07-13-2010, 01:47 PM

Thank you so much for V3 Jim !

I bought me a v3 pro serial from within numerology v2 (so it is an upgrade from v2) but i can't manage to authorize v3.

I start Numerology V3 , i input my V2 serial in the serial box , hit activate , then i see a second serial box where i put in the bought V3 serial.
I put the v3 serial in and then hit the key "enter" on my computerkeyboard.

Now V3 opens , but when i look in the upper left menu , i still can see "purchase", which leaves me to the conclusion that the progrom isn't authorized properly.

What am i doing wrong Jim ?

Kind regards,

Rob.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:52 PM

Oops, just answered my own question:

It appears that i had to push the "activation" button again, after putting in the v3 serial.

:0)

Rob.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhaze View Post
Oops, just answered my own question:

It appears that i had to push the "activation" button again, after putting in the v3 serial.
I'll make a note to review the UI for that and revise as necessary...

Jim
Old 07-13-2010, 10:10 PM

enjoying playing around with the demo trying to decide if i need pro. when i set the evolve to automatic after a while it freezes up and stops the program.not sure if this is the way to use evolve though.i can send the crash log if its something going wrong.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by resist View Post
enjoying playing around with the demo trying to decide if i need pro. when i set the evolve to automatic after a while it freezes up and stops the program.not sure if this is the way to use evolve though.i can send the crash log if its something going wrong.
Definitely send the crash log if you have one. Also, how long did you run it before it crashed, and which sequencer were you using?

Thanks,
Jim
Old 07-13-2010, 11:34 PM

This was crashing on start-up for me until I removed the Modelonia Player audiounit (version number unknown). This audiounit runs fine under Numerology 2.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:27 AM

Looks great ... after so many free updates, it made me happy to send some money your way.

Unfortunately, one of the first things I checked turned out to be a bummer ... N3 seems completely oblivious to the fact my Virus TI has multiple outputs. Being as how I'm pretty sure you don't have a similar unit to test with, I'm wondering how out of luck I am. Kind of a drag, as I'm currently engaged in a bit of a technical exercise to see if I can do a few tracks using nothing but the TI as a sound source.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha View Post
This was crashing on start-up for me until I removed the Modelonia Player audiounit (version number unknown). This audiounit runs fine under Numerology 2.
I'll put it on the test list -- most likely has something to do with checking I/O options.

Jim
Old 07-14-2010, 12:43 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5tevens View Post
Unfortunately, one of the first things I checked turned out to be a bummer ... N3 seems completely oblivious to the fact my Virus TI has multiple outputs. Being as how I'm pretty sure you don't have a similar unit to test with, I'm wondering how out of luck I am. Kind of a drag, as I'm currently engaged in a bit of a technical exercise to see if I can do a few tracks using nothing but the TI as a sound source.
It shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I'll email you offline with instructions.

Jim