Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > General Questions

Old 02-22-2011, 12:36 PM

Default Select Actions and Timing Sliders

The select actions in the sequencers (for both Numerology 2 and 3) do not appear to affect the sliders for StepLen, Repeat & Divide.

For example, if I want to set repeat to 3 for all of the steps in the ChordSeq, I seem to have to do this manually for each step. If I select all the steps from the select action menu then move one of the Repeat sliders up, the others do not move.

Is this intentional? It doesn't seem to be mentioned in the Numerology 3 manual, which states that when a slider is moved in the timing rows, all of the selected steps should be moved the same amount.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Administrator

That is a bug. I went through and checked all 'sequenced' params for all sequencers, including the ChordSeq, and fixed any that were not responding properly to selected steps. There are a couple of behavior differences for the ChordSeq: Although Inversion, Spacing and Octave work the same as other params (Gate, Groove, etc), setting the Chord Family will set the family for all selected steps to the exact same family -- as opposed to a 'relative offset'. Also, changing the chord type will not have any effect, as I am not sure of the most optimal behavior.

The fix will be out with the first 3.1 build -- out in a week or so.

Cheers,
Jim