Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Five12 > Five12 News

Old 01-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Administrator

Default Numerology 4 Build 126 (Pro & SE)

Per usual, you can use N3.2 builds 70 or 71 to get the download, or any recent N4 build. Or, just drop me an email and I'll send the link...

Numerology 4 Build 126

- AU Modules: Fixed a problem with AU modules being 'bypassed' (turned off) on all presets but the current one (when loading a project).
- N4 AU & VST: You can now drag in Stacks from the browser.
- Fixed an issue when deleting a Stack that has been soloed.
- N4 AU & VST: There's now a menu providing access to undo/redo (for N4 Pro), controller setup & export stack.
- N4 AU & VST: Can now export stacks.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:05 PM

What's up with this 126 jazz, what happened to 125?!
Kidding.
Hey Jim what are those 'user' module gate & interval folders down at the bottom for, or going to be for? I see there is a shortcut that pops open these folders in the finder... (sorry if I missed previous discussion).

Last edited by udder; 01-02-2014 at 01:11 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by udder View Post
What's up with this 126 jazz, what happened to 125?!
Kidding.
Build 125 was a change for N4 SE only...

Quote:
Originally Posted by udder View Post
Hey Jim what are those 'user' module gate & interval folders down at the bottom for, or going to be for? I see there is a shortcut that pops open these folders in the finder... (sorry if I missed previous discussion).
When you push the 'floppy disk' icon on any module's header, the browser 'focuses' on the user preset folder for that module -- creating one if necessary. Those are the folders that show up at the bottom of the Modules browser. Those folders are made in ~/Music/Five12/Modules.

Since you are now creating new modules direct from module preset files, you can now create your own library of 'prototype' modules...

Cheers,
Jim
Old 01-08-2014, 04:21 PM

4 Build 126 Pro running as 32 bit here:
When I'm checking the Sync Settings window my MBP's active IAC Bus is not listed. Am I missing out on something here or do we have a bug?

IAC Bus is listed in the Patchbay Setup though. If slave synchronising to MIDI Clock coming in over the IAC Bus it seems one first has to go into the Patchbay and patch the IAC Bus into some other bus that is listed by the Sync Settings window. Something tells me this workflow can be improved :-)
soundcloud.com/pboy

Last edited by Per Boysen; 01-08-2014 at 04:26 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Per Boysen View Post
4 Build 126 Pro running as 32 bit here:
When I'm checking the Sync Settings window my MBP's active IAC Bus is not listed. Am I missing out on something here or do we have a bug?

IAC Bus is listed in the Patchbay Setup though. If slave synchronising to MIDI Clock coming in over the IAC Bus it seems one first has to go into the Patchbay and patch the IAC Bus into some other bus that is listed by the Sync Settings window. Something tells me this workflow can be improved :-)
Iz bug -- fixed for the next build. There is a workaround: Make your SyncSettings on the GrooveClock module directly.

Cheers,
Jim
Old 01-13-2014, 01:43 PM

Already sent a Bug Report, but maybe somebody else can confirm this...Just to make sure I'm not losing my mind.

In the ChordSeq when you set the Arp Mode to Gate Divide it will not respond on the Launchpad (or PUSH). The other modes work fine (Strum, Arpeggiate, Broken Chord).

cheers