Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Third Party > Controllers

Old 02-16-2009, 08:06 AM

Is not the SDK found here of any use? It doesn't seem to complicated.

BTW: I'm having a lot of fun using Automap3 Pro with numerology. Some improvements: Easier to configurate control assignments (drag&drop in HUD). Possible to assign keyboard shortcuts to controllers. (So one can e.g dedicate an octave on the keyboard to the shortcuts available in Numerology. Making it much more covenient to move around in a live setting.)

But of course, direct Automap support for the mixer in Numerology would be awesome.

Last edited by lut lei; 02-17-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Looks good, I'm checking it out now....

Cheers,
Jim
Old 04-16-2009, 09:19 AM

is it possible also to control mixer settings with Nocturn, not through midiCC but with it's automap functions? I don't own one, but planning, and may be my question little bit not clear, but what i mean that there s special button called Mixer, and nocturn, mapping mixer controls from daw software to it somehow...

THanx!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
Looks good, I'm checking it out now....

Cheers,
Jim
really good
here a Novation Nocturn
Old 04-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonomute View Post
is it possible also to control mixer settings with Nocturn, not through midiCC but with it's automap functions? I don't own one, but planning, and may be my question little bit not clear, but what i mean that there s special button called Mixer, and nocturn, mapping mixer controls from daw software to it somehow...
I'm still trying to determine how to properly support automap -- there is more than one path to take, and I'm also working on something that will support a variety of controllers in a useful manner. I should have more details in 3-4 weeks....

Cheers,
Jim
Old 04-18-2009, 05:52 AM

Thanx Jim! I hope to have Nocturn right to this time...
Old 05-12-2009, 03:02 PM

Default My attempt with Novation ReMOTEZeroSL

Hello,
I just tried numerology for the first time this week, and was so amazed i instantly bought it. Now I'm playing with it and my novation remote, I made this numerology project and remote template acidicremote.zip which is an 8 note loop that is fully editable with the remote. Hours of fun It works with outthe remote but is way less fun.

In 2.1 RC2 I found weird effects when skipping or muting all steps, and some times one of the notes refused to be skipped, is this a bug?

cheers,
t
Old 05-13-2009, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxpnsv View Post
In 2.1 RC2 I found weird effects when skipping or muting all steps, and some times one of the notes refused to be skipped, is this a bug?
You shouldn't be able to skip the start step and the end step of a sequence, but if you find any other issues, just save that preset and email me the project -- if it is a large project, then just make a new one and import the stack of interest.

Cheers,
Jim
Old 05-14-2009, 02:57 AM

Thanks,
this explains the skipping problem (I don't understand the reason for this feature however). I think the mute issue wasn't numerology but conspiratory settings in AU delay, I can't reproduce it anymore so I'm sure it is not a bug.
Cheers,
-t