Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Third Party > Controllers

Old 02-22-2009, 10:15 AM

Default Korg Nanopad = Awesome for price

Don't know about the other two (the keys and faders) but I picked up the Korg nanopad on a whim the other day, wanted to see what $60 could get... Turns out quite a bit... the pads are quite good and its well constructed for a cheap device... the x-y touch pad is awesome... the editor software is quite extensive down to programming attack and release parameters on the touch pad... you can assign up to eight notes/midi ccs per pad... 4 scenes with easy access... roll function that plays nice with the x/y touch pad... pretty cool compact device... I highly recommend it if your looking for something compact that you can easily put away. I'm tempted now to check out the fader box.... could be really nice with numerology...
Old 04-10-2009, 05:22 PM

Hi, i have the two other ones (in black).
The keys are OK quality and although they have a very different feel than normal keys, they're quite nice. Not all the white (black in my case) keys respond if you press too close to a black key (grey in my case), but i quickly got used to that. The controller is great, with lots of options using Kontrol editor. Knobs and sliders varies a little in resistance. It's not perfect quality, but for the price, i think they're great. The real reason i bought them was the size/weight; very handy!

I'm combining the two with MidiPipe.

Notes get stuck in N2 though. I've emailed Jim about it.

André
Old 04-19-2009, 03:10 PM

Default NanoKontrol MMC?

I just picked up a NanoKontrol yesterday. For the price it seems pretty sweet.

Anyone know if it's possible to get Numerology to recognize the transport section in MMC mode? I was able to get the master clock stack transport to "learn" the play button, but didnt get much further transport-wise.

The faders and knobs work perfectly, just have to set them up in rack view.

-pete-
Old 04-20-2009, 01:14 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete.m View Post
Anyone know if it's possible to get Numerology to recognize the transport section in MMC mode? I was able to get the master clock stack transport to "learn" the play button, but didnt get much further transport-wise.
There's no official MMC support yet, but I do have it on a list somewhere...

Jim
Old 04-27-2009, 09:58 AM

Stuck notes with nanoKEY is no longer an issue as of 2.1 RC 3