Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > Feature Requests

Old 04-12-2016, 12:30 PM

Default Mouse 'Sensitivity' and Step Value's

I don't know if it's my set-up which is an Apple 'Magic Mouse' but there are times I cannot get to a step value without spending several minutes moving it up/down.

So, for instance...I am trying to set the step value to '97'. I move up it skips to 98, I move down it skips to '96'...I do this for several minute s sometimes before finally getting to 97?!

Is there something I can do... my mouse tracking is set perfect for my two monitor set-up and I don't have this problem in other app's (that I have experienced as this pronounced anyway).

I have tried the 'quantize' but that only removes decimal point.

If it isn't me (or my mouse), then my request would be for a key command that would allow exact scrolling (like Logic has with it's automation) that would allow smooth scrolling up/down without number value skips.

Last edited by Loopy C; 04-12-2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old 04-14-2016, 07:45 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy C View Post
I move up it skips to 98, I move down it skips to '96'...I do this for several minute s sometimes before finally getting to 97?!
That made me laugh out loud...

You must be a very patient person. I would already have thrown everything out of the window after a minute tops...

Last edited by Lytz1; 04-14-2016 at 07:47 PM.
Old 04-15-2016, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lytz1 View Post
That made me laugh out loud...

You must be a very patient person. I would already have thrown everything out of the window after a minute tops...
Right? I think it's mostly disbelief and my inability to accept it winning lol!

Seriously, I guess it's just trying to understand the mechanics of the problem so I might find a solution...it's taken me a while to decide that maybe it is possibly a bug and not just me ;-)
Old 04-16-2016, 11:47 AM
Administrator

Hold down the shift key when dragging, that will give you finer control over the increments.

Cheers,
Jim