Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > File Exchange > DrumKits, Samplers & Other Modules

Old 02-22-2012, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Zai View Post
When I try to import drum kit module (s.nmod) there is an error message and the kits are not loaded. :-0
Email me a copy of that module (with the .media folder) in a .zip archive. -- All exported modules should load fine, either through the "Import Module" menu item or through the module presets system.

Thanks,
Jim
Old 02-22-2012, 01:55 PM

Nice!! I never thought about using N3 as an actual instrument. I'll give it a go. Jim, you've created such a wonderful flexible thing here. Thank you. If DrumKit and AudioSample were expanded just a little bit . . . I could see cutting out other "middle man" plugins. Things would become even simpler and more powerful :-).

Last edited by Tommy Zai; 02-22-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
Email me a copy of that module (with the .media folder) in a .zip archive. -- All exported modules should load fine, either through the "Import Module" menu item or through the module presets system. Thanks,
Jim
I was hoping to be able to launch N3 with one of its .nmods, but no luck using the .zips downloaded from this thread. I get an ERROR message. I will have to try with an nmod I created. I should mention that I was able to load Electro Kit, but not the others. I did this by creating a DrumSeq, loading Drum Kit, and then Load Module Preset.

I tried to place a folder called "MODULES" inside Library/Application Support/Five12/Numerology/Stack Library. When I try to import I can see the folder, but not the contents.

I tried Import Module from the Stack thingy up top. I could find the .nmod, but got the ERROR message when I tried to load. I tried with Aceone Rhythm Ace and the others.

I tried to create my own Drum Kit module. I exported module preset. When I tried to load I got an ERROR message; however, the sample loaded.

Last edited by Tommy Zai; 02-22-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:17 AM

Modules don't load! It's their settings that load. You have to insert a DrumKit module and then go into the mini menu on that module and chose "load module settings". The modules do not lay in the Stack Library, only stacks are in the stack library. You can make a stack filled with modules that have your DrumKits and the samples loaded. But these will always have their settings loaded from the modules settings in the path: Machintosh HD/Users/YOU/Application Support/Five!2/Numerology/ModulePresets/DrumKits The DrumKit and it's Named sakes Sample folder both need to be in this location.

The only thing that starts Numerology by clicking on it is a Stack in the stack library.

The only way to load presets is by choosing to load module presets, then the little module settings floating palettes comes up, and you click on your preset here. Each individual DrumKit in a stack if you have several loaded has their own dedicated floating palette, this can cause some confusion perhaps if you have several open, but it is meant as a time saving feature.

Hope any of this helps. I don't know if you are on Lion and it is this that is causing the issues and not user discombobulation then it's a bug.

It's a good day to delve!

Regards

Wade

Last edited by TwoToneshuzz; 02-23-2012 at 01:20 AM.