Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > General Questions

Old 02-10-2015, 03:44 PM

Default Very poor support!

Hallo...

I did buy Numerology 4 Pro today and i only had a lot of problems turning up!? First i did buy the program in the store where i got some old installers instead of the latest version 4?! After hours of waiting for some support or at least a mail to get started, i had succes installing Pro 4 after downloading the installer from the five12 site and fiddling around for hours? Okay registred with my serials and now the app asks for serial every time i want to work with it?!?!

I know that five12 aint Apple but this is a joke in my eyes!

How do i register the product i just paid 200,- euros for?

And how to stop it for asking for serial again and again? (I did try the "mindsoft" tip but it doesent work?)

I did leave Ableton because of the slow and amateur way they handle their registred users, and now the nightmare continues.......Or what?
Old 02-10-2015, 03:56 PM
Administrator

Sorry to hear about the trouble -- the installers at eSellerate do need to be updated. Also you where unlucky enough to catch me when I have a day full of appointments, so I haven't been able to get to the computer until just now. As a solo operation, I can provide very good support, but I can't always do it on short notice. Be sure to check you email for an N4 Pro SN -- use that instead of the N4 SE + Pro Upgrade SN…

Best,
Jim
Old 02-10-2015, 06:51 PM

Hey Daniel,

You should know that getting support within a few hours of sending an email isn't that realistic with a one-person developer. let alone a huge operation. I would also like to say that with ALL of the software I own (which is a LOT) there is simply NO other developer who is more responsive to his users than Jim.

You don't know it yet, but you are very lucky to have found Numerology. Hopefully all of your next experiences will make you forget your rough start.

Last edited by stubbsonic; 02-10-2015 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:42 PM

I agree with stubbsonic. For a one man show Jim's support is number 1.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:04 AM

Hey danielk,

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like you have got off on the wrong foot here, once you get up & running you will see that Jim delivers an excellent service to his customers. We are very lucky to have direct communication like this with him - I have not known any other developer give such open & detailed explanations to enquiries, I have learnt a lot from him. Hopefully you will too.

The rest of the community are a friendly bunch as well, don't be afraid to ask a question here, I'm sure someone will try to answer more general questions for you if Jim isn't around.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:09 AM

welcome danielk, I hope your all fixed up now and enjoying N4
Id echo what others have said about Jims support being first class (as is N4) and Im sure you will find this from here on in.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:18 AM

+1!
Daniel, Jim is one of the most helpful and friendly dev you'll ever deal with. Is it the first time you buy "indie" software ?
Old 02-11-2015, 06:20 AM
Numerologist

Default help is here if needed

Hello Daniel,
if I can help you to learn Numerology 4 please let me know.
I am here in the european outback, so on the other side, that could be helpful sometimes.
best
jue
Old 02-11-2015, 02:18 PM

First i would like to say I am "Sorry" for my first rough post here on the forum but i was a bit dissapointed about the register procedure but Jim did response to my email last night with new instructions and everything is running really cool now. Thanks Jim!

I am running Live, Reason and Numerology in my setup with more controllers such as Push, BCR, BCF and others.

Thanks for all the nice postings! I love to be onboard! And i am very happy to leave Ableton behind me and just use N4 as my future favorite sequencer, i love the concept and its workflow is what i wanted for years! N4 is just so bad ass.....

Ps; Jue! I am scandinavien too! Dansker! Living in Austria.

Kind Regards
Old 02-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielk View Post
First i would like to say I am "Sorry" for my first rough post here on the forum but i was a bit dissapointed about the register procedure but Jim did response to my email last night with new instructions and everything is running really cool now. Thanks Jim!
You're welcome! -- and no worries in general w/ the frustration thing -- We have all been there before…

Cheers,
Jim