Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Techniques > Integration

Old 08-13-2009, 04:03 PM

Default Numerology and Reason/Record

I've been using Record during it's open beta period and I really like it. Unfortunately, it won't sync up with Numerology via Rewire. Can someone give me an alternative method to sync these two programs?
Old 10-22-2010, 11:05 AM

Has anyone found a solution yet? I'm trying to get Numerology 3 Pro to sync with Reason 5. I can get Reason to receive midi notes from Numerology, but I would like to get Numerology to start when Reason plays.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Administrator

I need to add ReWire "mixer" mode -- it's on my list... (consider this a big bump...)

Best,
Jim
Old 10-25-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim View Post
I need to add ReWire "mixer" mode -- it's on my list... (consider this a big bump...)

Best,
Jim

That reminds me -- I read someplace that Rewire Host mode was destined for some future release of Numerology. Will this be in v3, or will it probably appear later? I don't know if "mixer" mode is related to Host mode, so perhaps you've just answered my question.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poserp View Post
That reminds me -- I read someplace that Rewire Host mode was destined for some future release of Numerology. Will this be in v3, or will it probably appear later? I don't know if "mixer" mode is related to Host mode, so perhaps you've just answered my question.
Mixer mode, host mode, master mode, etc... they're all the same. I can't say exactly what the priority is, but I will do my best to get it into the final 3.0 release or soon thereafter.

Cheers,
Jim