Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > Feature Requests

Old 04-29-2019, 01:37 PM

Default Scale GUI Larger

I'd love to see a way to make the GUI larger in N4 (N5?). I really struggle seeing some of the elements. Ableton has something like this where you can do it on a percentage basis.

Cheers
Old 04-30-2019, 05:37 AM

Hi,

I repeat my long time wish here because it’s related to @CF3 ’s question:
It would be great to have more options for adjusting GUI in general. Size is an obvious parametre. In my case there are many things that I don’t need to see on stage when I am actually playing my Numerology projects (contrary to situation when I am composing them). As one possible solution I have imagined a ”play” mode which you can configure to your preferences and then choose on stage for example (in contrast to ”normal” or ”edit” mode).

P.S. This takes me to my another long time wish: if not the full version straight away, it would be great to have ”Numerology PLAY” for iOS. It would basically only have this play mode described above.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Hi guys, apologies for the very slow reply....

Both color and size adjustments are in the plans for the UI at some point -- but I can't say when that is yet. There will definitely be some updates for N5, mostly re-organizing, but some size changes as well. I will make a note to at least put the color map in a user-editable location, that should be pretty easy.

Cheers,
Jim