Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > General Questions

Old 02-13-2010, 10:15 PM

Default multiple channels from 1 stack?

I'd like to send the output of a stack to multiple midi channels ... any way to do this?

I'd also like to re-channelize incoming midi. One way I've found of doing it is to use the keyboard module, but unfortunately, it replaces the incoming velocity with whatever its velocity is set to.

If there's not currently a way to do re-channelization that I'm missing, having the keyboard module treat its velocity setting as a multiplier for incoming velocities would be good ( or adding a midi channel parameter to the note processor. )
Old 02-14-2010, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5tevens View Post
I'd like to send the output of a stack to multiple midi channels ... any way to do this?

I'd also like to re-channelize incoming midi. One way I've found of doing it is to use the keyboard module, but unfortunately, it replaces the incoming velocity with whatever its velocity is set to.

If there's not currently a way to do re-channelization that I'm missing, having the keyboard module treat its velocity setting as a multiplier for incoming velocities would be good ( or adding a midi channel parameter to the note processor. )
You can use the Midi Filter to change or multiply the nuber of channel fron one stack and you can use the Midi Out module to send the same midi message to different interfaces
DSI Mopho,Electribe Er-1 - Korg M3R - Korg wavestation A/D - Roland R8 Mk II - Korg A2 -Korg DSS1 - Korg Padkontrol - BCR 2000 - Novation Nocturne - some A100 modules- Numerology - Ableton live 6- Reaktor

http://www.quartzvisuals.com
http://dennisippolito.it
Old 02-15-2010, 01:04 AM

This tip is extremely helpful, thanks much.