Numerology Store    Download  Video    Forum

Go Back   Five12.net -- Online Forum for the Numerology Music Sequencer > Numerology > General Questions

Old 11-16-2011, 03:49 PM

Default Re-Installing N3Pro

I think I may need to re-install N3. I am having no luck getting N3Pro to come up as a vst in Cubase. I've re-installed ReWire but I don't think N3 was installed with ReWire box checked.

Do I un-install Numerology 3 first before re-installing it? Do I have to request a new serial number? My installation was an upgrade from Numerology 2.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:04 AM

Download the latest build, and install it. If it's the same computer you had the original license for it is not necessary with a new serial number. You don't need to uninstall anything.

Rewire is not related to the issue you are seeing here, Rewire only becomes active in Numerology if you Launch Cubase and then Launch Numerology in stand alone modus.

Before doing anything:

Check your vst folder to see whats going on. If the Numerology Vst is there, try a rescan vst's in your host program.

Wade

Last edited by TwoToneshuzz; 11-17-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoToneshuzz View Post
Check your vst folder to see whats going on. If the Numerology Vst is there, try a rescan vst's in your host program.
Agreed -- the VST folder is the main thing to check. I would recommend quitting all audio apps, deleting the NumerologyVST from that folder, then re-running the installer. The installer will always install on top of whatever was there previously -- assuming there are no file permissions errors.

If that doesn't fix it, let me know, of course.

Thanks,
Jim